- grottoes, small ceramic rocks (in white boxes)
- tubes, that can be used as well in fresh water as in marine water.
- and a specific decor for nanoreefs.
Grottoes for shrimps
These decors are mini aquascapes.
They have a cleft with many small hiding places for reproduction and protection of baby shrimps
The good porosity takes part in a good biological equilibrium of the aquarium.
Similar to the rocks of Ha Long Bay , they are hand made , each piece is unique.
Easy to set up: just put them in the aquarium, grottoe in the middle, small rock in the front. Add plants.
Grottoe for shrimps, heights : 14 cm (7032) and 21 cm (7033)
These decors are in 2 parts: grottoe+ small rock
- grottoe 14 cm (code 7032) for 10 to 15 litres aquariums
- grottoe 21 cm (code 7033) for 20 to 30 litres aquariums
Ceramic rocks – 2 kg boxes
Small rocks for a 20 to 40 litres aquarium.
Put 3 rocks, not too close, in triangle, link them with 1 or 2 bigger ones to build a bridge, add a rock on the top.
This tube is divided in several small tunnels of different dimensions to shelter different sizes of shrimps.
Length from 7 à 10 cm.
See Eric Quéré's article in n°921 - L'Aquarium à la Maison in June 2012: Tested for you: Article Refuges multitubes - Aquarium à la Maison n°92
- Similar range: laying truncs for loricariidae codes 7210, 7215, 7315 ou 7322
|Nano reef - 9305||Dimensions
|Live rock function
With steps for corals and cavity to hide a pump
|L:24 l:21 H:25||3||509305||
For aquariums over 40 litres
|Multitube shelter - 7801||Dimensions
|For fresh and marine water
Tube with several different cavities to shelter small or big shrimps.
|L:7 to 10||117801|||
Other decors for nano aquariums
For fresh water aquariums
- All rocks among the fresh decors range, with code ending with 01, 02, 03 or 04.
For reef aquariums
Small « eco reef plates » and :
- rock 9004 ou 9005
- nanoreef 9305